Become an ERIE Intern
Erie Insurance is committed to helping you learn and grow with a challenging internship position that will offer you relevant and real world business experience.
ERIE’s internships are paid, competitive and available in many disciplines. Internship positions are currently offered at our corporate headquarters in Erie, Pa., in the following departments:
ERIE also extends the opportunity for claims interns to work at one of our field offices.
About the Internship
The internship includes orientation to the company and the insurance industry through:
- A variety of challenging assignments in a stimulating work environment
- A personal mentor
- A welcome event for interns, mentors and supervisors
- Educational programs and roundtable lunches
- Social events and other networking activities with senior leaders
Planned social and networking events and opportunities for a wide variety of recreational activities, will round out the interns' experience in Erie.
Applying for an Internship
Ready to apply? Keep in mind that:
- Applications are accepted from full-time college students currently attending an accredited college or university to pursue a four-year degree or to complete a master’s degree program full-time
- A four-year degree student should be completing sophomore or junior year
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is required to be considered for an internship
- A general internship application is available year-round. You can also apply to specific internship postings throughout the year.
Relocation assistance may be available to those who qualify.
To join our team, apply today.