Condo Insurance – ErieSecure
If you own a condo, you need coverage that helps protect your place and your belongings. The ErieSecure Condo® Policy is specially designed for you,1 with coverage for:
- Personal property wherever it may be.
- Loss of use, which covers your additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
- Loss assessments up to $5,000 that your association might require you to pay if the association has too little coverage.
- Building additions or alterations, including dwelling and real property coverage up to $5,000.
- Personal liability for certain types of claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident that occurs at your premises or from something you do.
Increase Your Protection by Bundling
You can expand your protection beyond the standard ErieSecure Condo Policy with higher limits and additional coverages by choosing one of three surprisingly affordable endorsement bundles:
- Advantage - You'll get all the protection of an ErieSecure Condo® Policy, plus the added security of ERIE's Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement Coverage. You'll also get increased limits and additional coverage for things like money, guns, jewelry and precious stones, silverware, or media kept in your vehicle.
- Plus - You'll get all of the benefits of Advantage, plus higher limits for trailers, watercraft, debris removal, personal computers and business personal property. ERIE will also waive your deductible for losses over $50,000.
- Select - You'll get all the benefits of Advantage and Plus, but you can increase your policy limits even more.
Contact a local ERIE Agent to get a quote. Your Agent can help choose the coverage that's right for you and your condo.
1ErieSecureSMis available in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply.