Mobile Home Insurance - ERIE's HomeProtector
To safeguard your manufactured or mobile home, ERIE's Mobile HomeProtector* covers:
Manufactured homes and any attached structures.
If you live in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia, check out ErieSecure HomeSM.
- Other structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Personal property wherever it may be.
- Loss of use to cover the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal liability for bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
The Mobile HomeProtector Policy protects you with many extra features, including:
- Coverage up to $2,500 for loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card and unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Payment up to the personal property limit for loss to contents of a refrigerator or freezer from either power or mechanical failure.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of jewelry, watches, furs, precious stones.
- Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
- All reasonable fire department service charges to save or protect insured property.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft of guns.
Some optional coverages you may choose to add to your policy include:
- Replacement cost on personal property
- Sewer or drain back-up
- Personal injury coverage
- Enhancement endorsement
Need a quote? To get started, contact a local Erie Insurance Agent.
*See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply.