Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance combines the affordability of term insurance with the long-term security of permanent insurance: the best of both worlds.
Erie Family Life Insurance Company1 offers you two different Universal Life programs:
- ERIEflex3 Universal Life – This plan is designed to accumulate cash value2. You select a premium level that you are comfortable with, and part of your premium can help your policy build cash value. That’s money that could be withdrawn or borrowed in the future if you need it, as long as the required premiums are paid.
- ERIEflex4 Universal Life – This plan is geared toward lifelong protection. It will remain in force either for your lifetime or for a period of time you choose, as long as the required premiums are paid.
- Minimum issue size: $50,000
- Minimum issue age: 15 days
- Maximum issue age: 85
- Select rates available at $100,000 of coverage
Your ERIE Agent can help you discover which type of life insurance is best for you. Contact an Agent today.
1Life insurance and annuity products are not available in New York. Refer to our Disclaimer for additional information.
2Policy cash values accrue with a non-guaranteed interest rate. Use of policy cash values could reduce the life insurance death benefit.