Sometimes you need a little extra assurance when insuring your vehicle. For an additional $30.00, ERIE’s Auto Enhancement Endorsement* offers these insurance policy options:
- Transportation expenses – ERIE will pay up to 10 days of transportation expenses (that’s 10 additional days beyond what’s offered in ERIE’s standard auto insurance policy) for a covered loss after we offer the loss settlement.
- Death benefit – ERIE will pay $1,000 in the event that anyone we protect dies (within one year of the accident date) as a result of bodily injury caused by an auto accident.
- Higher coverage limits for:
- Sound equipment ($4,000)
- Emergency travel cost ($150 per person)
- Personal effects coverage ($500)
- Nonowned trailer physical damage coverage ($3,500)
While you’re paying extra for this insurance protection, ERIE’s Auto Enhancement Endorsement offers ways for you to cut costs on your policy’s deductible. (That’s the portion of a covered loss or claim that you pay for yourself.)
- Diminishing deductible – Your deductible is reduced by $100 for each consecutive claims-free policy year that you’re insured with ERIE, up to a maximum of $500. (The deductible cannot be reduced to less than $100 in Pennsylvania.)
- Deductible waiver – Your comprehensive or collision deductible is not applied if the accident involves your property insured under ERIE’s HomeProtector policy.
Contact your Erie Insurance Agent for more details about ERIE’s Auto Enhancement Endorsement or your ERIE auto insurance policy.
*The Auto Enhancement Endorsement is not available in North Carolina.