Since 1925, ERIE has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. New York is one of 11 states in which ERIE operates. In New York, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto insurance policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen car insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
From Buffalo and Rochester to Syracuse and Albany, ERIE has offered auto insurance coverage in New York since 1995. Common types of car insurance coverage you may need in New York:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Expenses
- Work Loss
- Daily Essential Services
- Death Benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information or an auto insurance quote for New York today.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and personal property and liability insurance. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in New York about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in New York, visit the New York Insurance Department.