Erie Insurance offers several car insurance payment options to match your needs. These savings vary by state and policy. Contact your
ERIE Agent to learn more.
Car Insurance Payment Options
With ERIE’s car insurance policy, you could save up to 7 percent on your premium if you select Plan A, or up to 5 percent with Plan B.
Payment Plan A – Your entire car insurance premium is due on the policy effective date.
Payment Plan B – The car insurance premium is due in three equal installments: on the policy effective date, within
30 days of the effective date, and within 60 days of the effective date.
Payment Plan C – car insurance premium is due in three installments*:
- One quarter is due on the policy effective date.
- The second quarter is due within 30 days of the policy effective date. This means that one half of the premium is paid within 30 days.
- The second half is due within 6 months of the policy effective date.
Payment Plan D – One quarter of the car insurance premium is due every three months.*
Monthly – The car insurance premium is due in nine equal installments for the first nine months of the policy’s effective period.*
*Note: An installment service charge is added to each payment after the first.
Other Options: Combine your Billing Statements
Account Billing – Two to twenty five policies billed on a single statement.
- In addition to the payment plans listed above, ERIE offers semi-annual, 10 month, 11 month and 12 month pay plans for account billing.
- Each policy can have a different effective date
- Not available for Life policies or Surety Bonds for businesses.
- To activate the plan, contact your Agent.
Other Options: Ways to Pay
ERIExpressPay® – Twelve-month direct debit plan for new and existing personal and eligible business insurance policies.
- Automatic withdrawal from checking/savings account.
- Two month down payment is recommended.
- ERIExpressPay is not available for Life, Surety Bonds, Flagship Auto, assigned risk and Ultrapack Plus policies.
Once you pick one of these options, you can make your payments electronically, in person or by phone.
Still have questions? Check out the frequently asked questions and answers or contact your local Erie Insurance Agent for more information.