As an independent agency representing Erie Insurance, you’ll represent an insurer recognized nationally for claims and superior customer service. Here’s how we stack up:
- 20th largest1 property/casualty insurer and 12th largest2 auto insurer in the U.S. – covering more than 4.5 million autos, homes, businesses and lives
- At 91.5 percent, our personal lines retention ratio is the envy of the industry
- Recipient of the 2010 PIA Company Award of Excellence
- Among “Ward’s 50 Top Performers” - based on financial stability and performance.
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company
- Ranked among the 500 largest U.S. companies, in terms of revenue, by Fortune magazine in 2012.
- Named a J.D. Power and Associates’ 2012 Customer Service Champion and is one of only 50 companies so named in the U.S.
But the key ERIE difference is our people. As an ERIE agent, you will be backed by a team that includes a local sales manager and field office staff, as well as dedicated underwriters, claims professionals, and risk control consultants. See what ERIE Customers have to say about ERIE's claims service.
2 Based on direct premiums written.