In your business, you have people occupying positions of trust. Erie Insurance offers these options to protect you and your business.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage – Provides protection against the dishonest acts of
your employees and covers loss of your money, merchandise and any other real or personal property.
- Loss Inside the Premises Coverage – Provides coverage for money and securities due
to loss by destruction, disappearance or wrongful extraction. It also covers your merchandise and other business property against loss or damage by robbery.
- Loss Outside the Premises Coverage – Provides coverage for your money and securities
from destruction, disappearance or wrongful extraction while conveyed by a messenger, an armored car company or while in the home of a messenger.
- Depositors Forgery Coverage – Provides coverage for loss should someone, in an attempt to
defraud you, alter the amount, name of payee or endorsement on a check, draft, or similar instrument issued by you.
- Public Employees Dishonesty Coverage – Can be tailored to provide you with protection in the event your employees fail to perform their duties faithfully.
For more information, contact a local Erie