The Ultrapack PlusSM Policy can be endorsed or changed to increase your protection or tailor the coverage to meet your specific needs.1
Employment Practices Liability
Employment Practices Liability can help protect an employer from employees’ claims alleging discrimination, wrongful termination or harassment by providing coverage for damages and costs incurred in defending allegations of such wrongdoing. The coverage can be added as an endorsement to your business insurance policy.
Some other optional coverages available to you:
- Additional insureds coverage
- Blanket property coverage
- Computer fraud
- Earthquake coverage
- Employee benefits liability
- Electronic data processing equipment
- Fellow employee liability
- Green upgrade coverage (Damaged equipment may be replaced with more eco-friendly alternatives.)
- Guaranteed replacement cost (Your property will be covered in full if it's damaged or destroyed.)2
- Increased building ordinance
- Increased employee dishonesty
- Increased valuable papers and records
- Inland marine coverage
- Sewer and drain back-up
- Utility interruption (Direct damage and/or income protection)
Contact a local Erie Insurance Agent for more information about optional coverages you may need to help protect your property.
1See individual policies and endorsements for specific details of coverages. Certain terms and limitations apply.
2Guaranteed Replacement Cost requires notice within 90 days of the start of any additions or remodeling over $50,000. Coverage of costs to comply with laws or ordinances is subject to limits. Replacement Cost payment requires repair or replacement of damaged or destroyed property.