Additional Property Protection — Ultrapack Plus
Your ERIE Ultrapack PlusSM policy* is a comprehensive protection package and includes coverage for:
- Arson reward
- Accounts receivable
- Building ordinance or law
- Check forgery or alteration
- Counterfeit money
- Debris removal
- Demolition cost
- Employee dishonesty
- Fences, walks unattached outbuildings, tennis courts and in ground swimming pools
- Fire extinguisher recharge
- Key replacement
- Merchandise in shipment
- Money and securities
- Newly acquired or constructed property
- Non-owned detached trailers
- Personal Articles
- Pollutants clean up and removal
- Property in danger
- Property while in transit
- Property while you move to a new location
- Property while temporarily off premises
- Refrigerated items
- Temperature or humidity change
- Transportation of airborne property
- Trees, shrubs, lawns and plants
- Valuable papers and records (documents, manuscripts and records)
The coverage also includes:
- Ammonia contamination – Resulting from mechanical, electrical or pressure system breakdown
- Contingent Business Interruption – income loss resulting from a covered loss at a property your business depends upon, such as a supplier or customer.
- Electrical panels – Pays for damage to your electrical service panels caused by electricity.
- Expediting expenses – To expedite repairs or replacement resulting from mechanical, electrical or pressure system breakdown.
- Expenses for loss adjustment – Costs incurred by investigating, administering, defending or paying a claim. An example of such a cost could be the price of a police report or the payment for services of an independent adjuster.
- Expenses for security – To protect covered property from further damage after a loss.
- Fine arts – Property that is rare or has historical value, such as paintings, tapestries, etc.
- Fire department service charges - Pays the fire department service charge incurred because of an insured loss.
- Hazardous substance – Cost to repair or replace covered property due to a mechanical, electrical or pressure system breakdown.
- Income Protection - Off Premises Utility Services Failure – Loss of income you sustain due to a covered loss from your communication, utility or water supplier.
- Peak season coverage – Increased business personal property coverage during a peak sales time.
Contact your ERIE Agent for more information about additional property protection.
* See individual policies for specific details of coverages. Certain terms and limitations apply.