Workplace Injury Management: Prescription Drug Program
Erie Insurance offers a Pharmacy Benefit Management program to our Customers. Injured workers will be provided with a pharmacy card, which is presented to pharmacies for prescription drugs for compensable injuries. The benefits:
- The employee avoids out of pocket expenses.
- Generic equivalents are dispensed unless physician specifically prescribes dispense as written.
- A formulary ensures only drugs common to work injuries are dispensed.
- Reduced pharmacy costs are below state fee schedules or usual and customary allowances.
- Mail-order program provides long-term medications at reduced cost and greater convenience.
Contact a local Erie Insurance Agent for more information.