Feb. 13, 2013 - With Erie Insurance and a licensed insurance Agent, you get lots of good stuff: answers to all your questions, solid coverage at a great price and the promise of top-notch service.
Think of your Agent as your advocate in all things insurance. Your Agent will guide you to the policies that are right for you, not pressure you into coverage you don’t need. Your Agent will make sure that you get the money that you’re owed when you file a claim, not to bury you in mounds of red tape.
It’s their job to help you make decisions about your insurance needs. Here’s what ERIE Agents offer you:
- Professionalism – As licensed insurance professionals, Agents not only know the industry lingo but also the coverage options to meet your auto, home, business and life insurance1 needs. Their experience and knowledge will help you select the best coverage to protect all the things that matter to you the most.
- Fair pricing – Many factors influence insurance rates and your Agent can explain the details and review the discounts that may be available to you. And you’ll be glad to know that Agents support ERIE in its ongoing commitment to keep insurance rates as low as possible through smart business practices.
- Financial strength – You want to select an insurance company that is financially sound. Independent financial rating agencies offer insight on the numbers. Here’s how ERIE stacks up:
- All Erie Insurance companies are rated A or better by A.M. Best. Best’s financial strength ratings are recognized worldwide as the benchmark for assessing an insurance company’s financial stability.
- One of the “Ward’s 50® Top Performers,” based on financial performance.
- 20th largest property/casualty insurance company in the United States based on total lines net premiums written.
- 12th largest auto insurance company in the country based on direct premiums written, and the 3rd largest in Pennsylvania.
- Service – In addition to explaining coverage options, your Agent can advise you on ways to prevent damage and theft from happening in the first place. But when the unexpected happens, you can count on your Agent and ERIE to help. Emergency claims representatives are available 24-hours a day. Because of ERIE’s commitment to service, the company continually receives distinguished marks and high ratings in the insurance industry for service and customer satisfaction from independent consumer organizations.
- Experience – ERIE Agents are part of a team that has more than 85 years of industry experience. ERIE started in 1925 as a Pennsylvania auto insurer that’s grown to offer coverage in 11 states and the District of Columbia.
With us, you get the best of both worlds. You get the hands-on interaction of an ERIE Agent who knows your name, your policy and your situation. And you get the comfort of knowing that standing behind every ERIE Agent is a company that has the resources you need.
Give an ERIE Agent a chance to sit down and talk to you about your insurance needs. They’re waiting to help you.
*Life insurance and annuity products are not available in New York. Refer to our Disclaimer for additional information.