Renting an apartment or house? With Erie Insurance’s HO 00 04 Contents Broad Form policy1, we can help look out for you and your belongings. ERIE can help protect your apartment with coverage for:
- Your personal property, wherever it may be (provided that the damage is caused by a covered loss).
- Loss of use, which covers additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation while your apartment is uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Liability protection for bodily injury or property damage claims made against you.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
Built-in extra features include coverage:
- Up to $500 for a loss due to theft or unauthorized use of a credit card, forgery or alteration of any check, and unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Up to $200 for stolen or lost money.
- Up to the personal property limit for losses to contents of a refrigerator or freezer from either power or mechanical failure.
- Up to $1,500 on watercraft and its trailer.
- Up to $3,000 for the theft of jewelry watches and furs.
Contact an ERIE Agent today for a free quote for a renters insurance policy from Erie Insurance.
1See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer for more information.