Ultracover – Premier Home Insurance Coverage
Erie Insurance's premier HomeProtector package, Ultracover, offers the highest levels of security for you and your home.* Coverages include:
- Your home and any attached structures. (Replacement Cost Settlement)
- Other structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling. (Replacement Cost Settlement)
- Personal property wherever it may be. (Replacement Cost Settlement)
- Loss of use, which covers the additional living expenses you incur due to temporary relocation.
- Personal liability for bodily injury, property damage or personal injury claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
An Ultracover policy secures you and your family with over 50 extra protection features, including:
- Coverage up to $2,500 for loss due to theft, forgery or unauthorized use of a credit card and unknowingly accepting counterfeit money.
- Payment up to the personal property limit for loss to contents of a refrigerator or freezer from either power or mechanical failure.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft, misplacing or losing of jewelry, watches and furs.
- Reimbursement for fire extinguisher recharge after a fire loss.
- Payment for replacement of automatic garage door transmitters which have been stolen. Coverage is also provided for cost to reprogram the frequency on additional transmitters and/or the control unit box.
- Coverage up to $3,000 for theft, misplacing or losing of guns and related equipment.
Your home is unique and so are your protection needs. Some optional coverages you may choose to add to your Ultracover Policy include:
- Sewer or drain back-up
- Incidental business occupancy
- Earthquake coverage
- Scheduled personal property
- Identity recovery coverage
- Enhancement endorsement
- Expanded endorsement
- Personal computer coverage endorsement
- Dwelling and other structures siding and/or roofing restoration coverage
Need a quote? To get started, contact an Erie Insurance Agent.
*See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply.