Survey participants win $100 gift cards
April 3, 2008
In the last issue of ERIE’s policyholder magazine, we asked readers to fill out an insurance consumer survey and return it for a chance to win a $100 gift card from one of several popular retailers. More than 18,000 people took part, helping ERIE get to know you better—and in turn, be able to serve you better.
Gift card winners:
- Linnea Heilman, Lebanon, Pa.
- Kathy Sipe, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Nancy Coyne, Cranberry Township, Pa.
- Therese Weight, Everett, Pa.
- Lori Canning, Perkasie, Pa.
- Josephine Bayura, Forbes Road, Pa.
- Dennis Cumberbatch, Quakertown, Pa.
- Megan Mickey, Morris, Pa.
- Nancy Slaught, Springville, N.Y.
- Harry Conzo, Dysart, Pa.
- Donald Behney, Camp Hill, Pa.
- Salah Hussein, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Bonnie Wenrick, Grantville, Pa.
- Valerie Baldassari, Hatfield, Pa.
- Paul Burch, Morganton, N.C.
- Jennifer Rosenstadt, Mechanicsville, Md.
- Jeanne Lee Spence, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Nancy Premoshis, Latrobe, Pa.
- Linda McIntire, Yorktown, Pa.
Winner Josephine Bayura of Greensburg, Pa., was delighted enough to let us know about it:
“Thank you for picking me. I enjoy reading the magazine. When I’m done reading it, I pass it on to my great grandson since he is learning how to drive. I got a Timex watch and some groceries and still have money left on the card. I never had a gift card before, so this sure made me happy.
Love you all,