The Insurance Agency Group of New York was established in 1991 in Saratoga Springs, New York, as Insurance Agency Group of Saratoga. The name was later changed to Insurance Agency Group of New York to reflect expansion of services throughout the state. This full-service ERIE agency offers auto, home and business insurance. Erie Insurance offers insurance through a network of independent agents in 12 states and the District of Columbia.
“We Are Here for You”
Principal agent Patrick “Pat” Phillips has 39 years of insurance experience. He is a Cornell University graduate with a B.S. degree in business administration and holds an MBA from Russell Sage College. Pat served his country in the U.S. Army for over 42 years, retiring as a major.
Every member of the dedicated, eight-person staff is a technician as well as a salesperson. Each person specializes in at least one or more types of insurance to ensure customers get the timely expertise they need and deserve.
Pat and his staff are very nvolved in the community including, but not limited to:
- Candidate for Town Office and New York State Assembly
- Wilton Community Park Fest
- Chamber of Commerce
- Various Veterans Groups
- Saratoga Springs Downtown Business Association
- St. Clements Church
- New York State Power Sports Dealers Association
- Gasoline and Repair Association of New York
- New York State Service Stations Dealers
- Handmade Soap & Cosmetic Guild
- Professional Agents Association & Independent Insurance Agents Association
- New York Horse Park, Inc.
The agency also makes annual donations to a wide variety of community initiatives.
Locating the Agency
Insurance Agency Group of New York is the only ERIE agency located in the heart of vibrant Saratoga Springs, New York. Find the agency at 444 Broadway, on the corner of Broadway & Caroline Street, the “Bourbon Street of the Northeast.”