We help you ‘Get’ Insurance
Francisco (Frank) Rey established The Rey Insurance Agency in 1978 in Sleepy Hollow, New York. Rey Insurance proudly represents Erie Insurance, which sells auto, home and business insurance through a network of independent agents in 12 states and the District of Columbia.
Frank’s main goal when creating the agency was to make insurance understandable and accessible to everyone. Franks first language was Spanish but he could also speak English. Over the years he dedicated himself to serving his clientele, which included many bilingual families in the local community.
New Principal Agents
In 2013, Frank’s daughters, Laura Rey Iannarelli and Linda Rey, took over as the agency’s new principal agents.
Laura has been working as a licensed broker with the Rey Insurance Agency since 1997. She earned her bachelor’s in business administration from Buffalo State College. She is also a graduate of the Swedish Institute in Manhattan.
Linda has over 30 years of insurance experience. She earned her business administration degree from Pace University in Pleasantville, New York. She was named Emerging Leader for the American Association of University Woman in 2006 and in 2005 was honored as Business Woman of the Year by the Westchester Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
“We strive to learn wherever we can, even from other agencies, and pass best business practices on to our clientele. We want to earn clients’ business for the trust, reliability and integrity we have demonstrated,” says Linda.
During their time as agency managers, Laura and Linda have earned several awards including:
- Outstanding Minority-Owned Business by 914Inc.
- Family-Owned Business Award from the Westchester County Business Journal
- Erie Insurance Founders’ Award
- The Erie Insurance Giving Network Award
Rey Insurance was recognized as one a Five Star Professional auto and home insurance agency in Westchester County by Westchester Magazine, 2010-2012 and 2014-2015. The agency has been featured in numerous publications including Fortune Small Business, The Insurance Journal, Insurance Agent as well as various community publications.
Devoted to Community
Linda is also very involved in her community serving organizations such as:
- Current Board member of the Independent Insurance Agents of Westchester County
- Sleepy Hollow Chamber of Commerce (Past President and Vice President)
- Board of Directors for the Rotary Club of the Tarrytowns (Past Secretary)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Westchester (NAIFA-Westchester) (Past Co-Events Chair)
- Westchester Association of Women Business Owners (Past Executive Board as Treasurer)
- Board of Directors of the Food Bank of Westchester (Past Member)
- Board of Directors for the Westchester County Association (Past Member)
Locate the Agency
Rey Insurance is located in Sleepy Hollow, New York, on North Broadway, less than two miles from the Tappan Zee Bridge along the Hudson River in Westchester County, New York.
9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday