There's a lot to think about when it comes to auto insurance coverage. Your insurance Agent is a licensed professional who knows the ins and outs, industry lingo and coverage options. Your Agent's experience and knowledge will help you select the best coverage for you.
As an Erie Insurance Policyholder, you’ll receive superior auto insurance protection and excellent service at the lowest possible cost. At ERIE, we treat each other as we wish to be treated: fairly, with kindness and professionalism. You have our word.
Learn more about your options for auto insurance:
- Coverage for your Auto – Understand the auto insurance coverage you’ll have when you purchase a policy with Erie Insurance.
- More Than Standard Coverage – ERIE’s extra features go above and beyond standard auto insurance coverage. Learn more about these features that Erie Insurance provides to you and your family at no additional charge.
- ERIE Rate Lock® endorsement - You have a chance to secure a competitive premium on your auto insurance.1
- Additional Coverage – Whether you’d like to customize protection for a new vehicle or increase the coverage limits provided in your policy, ERIE’s auto policy can be tailored to meet your individual needs:
- State Insurance Information – ERIE’s geographic presence extends to 11 states and the District of Columbia. Learn more about what auto insurance coverage your state requires you to carry.
- Terms and Definitions – Learn more about the terms that are common with ERIE’s auto insurance coverage.
Insurance is complicated but understanding your auto policy doesn’t have to be. For assistance, contact a local ERIE Agent.
1Rates subject to change if you add or remove a vehicle, add or remove a driver or change your address. ERIE Rate Lock® does not guarantee continued insurance coverage. Not available in all states. Limited to three years in Virginia. Insured must meet applicable underwriting guidelines. Premium may change if you make a policy change. Patent pending.