Everyone’s auto insurance needs are different. Erie Insurance has lots of extra coverages to choose from for just a little extra premium or cost.
Why You Need Extra Auto Insurance Coverage
You can make a great auto insurance policy even better with ERIE Auto PlusSM1. You’ll get:
- Transportation expense – ERIE will pay up to an additional 10 days of transportation expenses (if you have purchased transportation expense coverage) for a covered loss after we offer the loss settlement.
- Higher coverage limits – Increased coverage limits are included for:
- Sound equipment ($4,000)
- Emergency travel cost ($150 per person)
- Personal effects coverage ($500)
- Nonowned trailer physical damage coverage ($3,500)2
- Death benefit – ERIE will pay an additional $10,000 in the event that anyone we protect dies (within one year of the accident date) as a result of bodily injury caused by an auto accident.
While you’re paying extra for this insurance protection, ERIE Auto Plus offers ways for you to cut costs on your policy’s deductible (the portion of a covered loss for which you are responsible).
- Diminishing deductible – Your deductible (the portion of a covered loss for which you are responsible) is reduced by $100 for each consecutive claims-free year, up to a maximum reduction of $500.3
- Deductible waiver – Your comprehensive or collision deductible is not applied if the accident involves your home insured under an ERIE homeowners policy.4
Boost your auto coverage for just pennies a day by putting a little plus in your auto policy.
A Few More Options to Personalize Your Coverage
With ERIE’s auto policy, the following endorsements are also available to personalize your policy for an additional cost or premium. An endorsement is simply a document used to amend your car insurance policy to meet your individual needs.
- Rental car coverage -Your auto insurance policy can cover rental car expenses while your car is being repaired due to an accident.
- New car protection against depreciation - The New Auto Security Coverage Endorsement protects your new vehicle against depreciation for up to two years.
- Road service - If your vehicle is disabled, our road service coverage pays for reasonable auto towing and required labor costs at the site of the breakdown. (Restrictions apply in North Carolina.)
Contact an ERIE Agent
For an auto insurance quote and trusted advice on your auto insurance coverage, contact a local Erie Insurance Agent today.
1Not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
2In Virginia, increased limits apply only to personal effects and non-owned trailers.
3In New York, comprehensive deductible cannot be reduced to less than $50 and collision deductible cannot be reduced to less than $100.
4 In New York, rather than waived, comprehensive deductible will be limited to $50, and collision deductible will be limited to $100.