Sometimes you need a little extra assurance when insuring your vehicle. For an additional $30.00, ERIE Auto Plus* offers these insurance policy options:
- Transportation expenses – ERIE will pay up to an additional 10 days of transportation expenses (if you have purchased transportation expense coverage) for a covered loss after we offer the loss settlement.
- Death benefit – ERIE will pay $10,000 in the event that anyone we protect dies (within one year of the accident date) as a result of bodily injury caused by an auto accident.
- Higher coverage limits for:
- Sound equipment ($4,000)
- Emergency travel cost ($150 per person)
- Personal effects coverage ($500)
- Nonowned trailer physical damage coverage ($3,500)
While you’re paying extra for this insurance protection, ERIE Auto Plus offers ways for you to cut costs on your policy’s deductible. (That’s the portion of a covered loss or claim that you pay for yourself.)
- Diminishing deductible – Your deductible is reduced by $100 for each consecutive claims-free policy year that you’re insured with ERIE, up to a maximum of $500.**
- Deductible waiver – Your comprehensive or collision deductible is not applied if the accident involves your property insured under an ERIE homeowners policy.
Contact your Erie Insurance Agent for more details about ERIE Auto Plus or your ERIE auto insurance policy.
*ERIE Auto Plus is not available in North Carolina.
The endorsement contains the specific details of the coverages, terms, conditions and exclusions. Ask your ERIE Agent for details. Insurance products are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions not described in this advertisement. The insurance products and services described in this advertisement are not offered in all states. ERIE® property and casualty insurance services are provided by one or more of the following insurers: Erie Insurance Exchange, Erie Insurance Company, Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company, and Flagship City Insurance Company (home offices: Erie, Pennsylvania) or Erie Insurance Company of New York (home office: Rochester, New York). The companies within the Erie Insurance Group are not licensed to operate in all states. Go to erieinsurance.com for company licensure information.
**Deductible reduced by $100 for each claims-free year up to a maximum reduction of $500. In New York, comprehensive deductible cannot be reduced to less than $50 and collision deductible cannot be reduced to less than $100.