Since 1925, Erie Insurance has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. Illinois is one of the 12 states in which ERIE operates. In Illinois, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen auto insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
From Chicago to Springfield, ERIE has offered auto coverage in Illinois since 1999. Common types of car insurance coverage that you may need in Illinois:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage
- Medical Payments including Death Benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information. Your Agent can help you learn what coverage is best for you and answer any questions you might have about your policy.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in Illinois about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in Illinois, visit the Illinois Department of Insurance.