Since 1925, ERIE has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. Maryland is one of the 12 states in which ERIE operates In Maryland, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto insurance policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen car insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
ERIE has offered auto insurance coverage in Maryland since 1953. Common types of car insurance coverage that you may need in Maryland:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Property Damage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Income
- Replacement Services
- Death Benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in Maryland about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in Maryland, visit the Maryland Insurance Administration.