Since 1925, Erie Insurance has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. North Carolina is one of 12 states in which ERIE operates. In North Carolina, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto insurance policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen car insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
ERIE has offered auto insurance coverage in North Carolina since 1991. Common types of car insurance coverage you may need in North Carolina:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage
- Medical Payments including Death Benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car in North Carolina? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information or an auto insurance quote for North Carolina today.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in North Carolina about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in North Carolina, visit the North Carolina Department of Insurance.