Since 1925, Erie Insurance has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. Ohio is one of 12 states in which ERIE operates. In Ohio, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen car insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
From Cleveland to Columbus, ERIE has offered auto insurance coverage in Ohio since 1968. Common types of car insurance coverage you may need in Ohio:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Property Damage
- Medical Payments including Death Benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information or an auto insurance quote for Ohio today.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in Ohio about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in Ohio, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.