At Erie Insurance, we firmly believe that each policy sold is a promise of service: a promise that we’re prepared to keep. Since 1925, ERIE has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. Virginia is one of 12 states in which ERIE operates. In Virginia, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen car insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
From Arlington and Norfolk to Richmond and Roanoke, ERIE has offered auto coverage in Virginia since 1955. Common types of car insurance coverage you may need in Virginia:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Property Damage
- Medical Expense Benefits
- Other than Collision (Comprehensive)
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car in Virginia? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information or an auto insurance quote for Virginia today.
In addition to auto coverage, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in Virginia about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in Virginia, visit the Virginia Bureau of Insurance.