Washington, D.C., is one of the areas in which ERIE operates. Since 1925, Erie Insurance has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the car insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. In Washington, D.C., ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen auto insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
ERIE has offered auto insurance coverage in the Washington, D.C., area since 1953. Common types of auto insurance coverage that you may need in Washington, D.C.:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Property Damage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical Expense
- Work Loss
- Funeral Benefits
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent for more information or get an auto insurance quote for Washington, D.C., today.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in Washington, D.C., about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in Washington, D.C., visit the Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking.