Since 1925, Erie Insurance has earned the distinction as a pioneer in the auto insurance industry for its high standards of service, quality coverage and fair rates, but we are much more than that. Wisconsin is one of the 12 states where ERIE operates. In Wisconsin, ERIE provides:
- Over 30 extra auto policy features at no additional cost to you
- Flexibility that lets you customize your auto policy to best fit your needs
- More than a dozen car insurance discounts to further reduce your rates
- Financial stability that ranks at the top of the industry
ERIE has offered auto coverage in Wisconsin since 2000. Common types of car insurance coverage you may need in Wisconsin:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Medical Payments including Death Benefit
Do you own a car? Are you thinking of buying a new car or leasing a car? Do you want coverage on your car that’s right for you? If so, contact an Erie Insurance Agent to get more information or an auto insurance quote for Wisconsin today.
In addition to auto insurance, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance Agent in Wisconsin about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your car insurance.
For more information about insurance in Wisconsin, visit the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance.