Ride the wind and chase the sunset, knowing you and your motorcycle are protected on the road. Erie Insurance covers a variety of motorcycles such as cruisers, touring bikes, sport touring cycles, dual sport bikes and scooters.
Six Reasons to Choose ERIE for Motorcycle Coverage
Insuring your motorcycle1 with Erie Insurance offers you:
- Coverage for damage to gear and safety riding apparel, including helmets, riding boots, riding gloves and protective eyewear.2
- Coverage for damage to equipment and accessories, such as electronic devises, custom paint, decals, graphics or seats, chromed accessories, windshields, sidecars and trailers, saddlebags, custom exhaust systems and more.
- One insurance policy. You can add motorcycle coverage to an existing ERIE auto policy.3 So you’ll get one policy and one bill (and coverage with no worries). With our 12-month policy, you’ll be covered throughout the year.
- Medical coverage. This coverage can be added to your policy to help cover medical expenses incurred from an accident when you are riding or using your motorcycle. An additional premium or cost is required.
- Roadside assistance. If your motorcycle breaks down, has a flat tire or runs out of gas, this coverage pays for reasonable towing and required labor costs at the site of the breakdown. An additional premium or cost is required.
- New pricing. If you’re already an ERIE Customer, but haven’t updated your policy recently, you’ll want to check out our new coverage.
Every policy comes with a local ERIE Agent who will help make sure that you have the protection and service that you need at the right price. So grab life by the handlebars and let us worry about the insurance.
To get more information and a quote, contact a local ERIE Agent today.
- Coverage is not available in all states. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer for additional information.
- The coverage limit is $3,000. You have the option to increase coverage to exceed the standard limit. An additional premium would be required.
- Not all auto coverages apply to motorcycles endorsed onto an ERIE auto policy. Talk to a local ERIE Agent for more information.