Woodbridge brings a comforting escape off I-95. Relaxing at a local brewery or walking through the national refuge are two ways to unwind – while shopping at Virginia’s largest outlet mall can also add some retail therapy. When shopping for insurance, though, Erie Insurance’s auto policy offers the features you may need:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist bodily injury
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist property damage
- Medical expense benefits
- Other than collision (comprehensive)
The ERIE Difference
Our auto policies include everything you’d expect and a lot of things you might not, some of which come at no additional cost to you.
- Pet Coverage1: If your pet gets hurt in an accident while riding in your car, we'll help cover vet treatment costs. (Up to $500 per pet; total limit $1,000.)
- Auto Glass Repair1: Comprehensive Coverage from ERIE includes Glass Repair, which waives the deductible for repairs. For a minimal cost, you can add Full Window Glass, which waives the deductible regardless of repair or replacement. Both options provide new wiper blades in the event that your windshield is replaced.
- Personal Item Coverage1: With physical damage coverage, we’ll help cover loss to clothing, luggage and personal belongings that are inside a car that we insure. (Up to $350.)
- Roadside and Rentals Bundle2: You'll be taken care of in a roadside emergency and when you need more robust rental car coverage.
- Locksmith Services1: When you accidentally lock your keys in your car, we’ll cover the locksmith costs up to $75. It’s part of our comprehensive coverage.
- ERIE Auto Plus®2: You can boost your coverage for pennies a day with features that you’ll be glad to have if you ever have a car accident.
2 Available for purchase as a separate coverage
ERIE has the auto coverage to meet your needs. Contact a local Erie Insurance agent today and learn more about your coverage options and get your auto insurance quote.
Need coverage outside of Woodbridge, VA? ERIE offers car insurance throughout Virginia in cities like:
In addition to auto coverage, ERIE offers home, business and life insurance and annuity products. Talk to an Erie Insurance agent in Woodbridge about these products and how you might qualify for a discount on your auto insurance.