At Erie Insurance, we believe that each auto insurance policy sold is a promise of service: a promise that we’re prepared to keep.
From our modest roots in 1925 as a Pennsylvania auto insurer, we’ve grown to become a multi-line insurance company, offering auto, home, business and life insurance as well as annuity products through our network of independent Agents. Because ERIE is a multi-line insurance company, you can choose from a range of policies tailored to meet your needs. ERIE’s auto insurance policy also offers dozens of extra features and discounts that reward safe drivers.
ERIE Policyholders Can Count On:
- Erie Insurance Agents to be their auto insurance advisers.
- ERIE’s Extended Hours Claims Service, which allows auto claims to be reported after normal business hours, on weekends and on holidays
- Emergency auto claims adjusters who are available 24 hours a day
- Emergency response teams prepared to react to catastrophic or emergency loss situations (watch a video to see how we responded to Hurricane Ike)
- Interpreter services for non-English speaking auto insurance customers
- A variety of flexible car insurance payment plan options
Have you ever wondered why you don’t see a lot of advertising for ERIE’s auto insurance coverage? It’s because we choose to let our satisfied auto Policyholders do our advertising – by telling their friends and family about our great service and reasonable car insurance rates. Because we’re not spending money on expensive advertisements, we don’t have to pass on that expense to our auto insurance Policyholders.
Community Involvement at ERIE
Erie Insurance is committed to doing what’s right in the community.
ERIE Employees and Agents donate time and money in support of organizations like the American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity and March of Dimes. ERIE Employees also contribute generously to the annual United Way campaign.
Employees and Agents serve their communities by supporting programs like Serving Together, the Erie Insurance/American Red Cross Volunteer Network and the Pfeiffer-Burleigh Adopt-a-School partnership. Refer to the community involvement page to read stories about Erie Insurance Employees and Agents helping others.
- The Value of an Agent - Our independent auto insurance Agents are licensed professionals who can help ensure that your auto insurance policy is the best fit for you.
- Awards and Accolades - Erie Insurance consistently earns top-ranking, national awards for customer satisfaction and auto claims resolution.
- Testimonials - Check out what people are saying about ERIE and our auto insurance coverage and claims service.
- Share Your Story - Have you had an experience with ERIE’s auto insurance coverage? Tell us about it.
- Financial Strength - Financially strong insurance companies like ERIE can guarantee payment when it’s due. Erie Insurance consistently receives strong financial ratings from respected, independent ratings organizations.