Great Coverage, Great State: ERIE Now Open for Business in Kentucky
Erie Insurance is proud to serve Kentucky with industry-leading auto, home, business and life insurance for the very first time this fall.
Since 1925, ERIE’s community-minded independent Agents have been offering Customers the coverage they need and the service they deserve across the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and South. Now, ERIE is excited to offer the same great products and service to the Commonwealth of Kentucky—a state that’s rich in culture and tradition. From horse racing to music to stunning vistas and so much more, Kentucky is a great state that we’re so proud to now serve.
Getting to know Kentucky
Since its founding in 1792, Kentucky has become known for many things. It’s the place that gave the world the Kentucky Derby, some of the finest expressions of bluegrass music ever heard, American bourbon, the world’s second largest restaurant chain and the world’s former most eligible bachelor. (Congrats, George!)
Today, Kentucky is a thoroughly modern state with world-class universities, thriving businesses and vibrant cities. Yet it still maintains its inviting Southern charm and traditions.
Read on for some of the most exciting people, places and things about Kentucky.
- Kentucky by the Years: Kentucky has played a major role in American history. Learn some of the key events that have happened over the years.
- Famous Foods of Kentucky: Have an appetite? If so, you’ve come to the right state. Kentucky has its own list of distinctive (and delicious) dishes and treats.
- Music of Kentucky: Learn about some of the major music trends and musicians who came out of the state.
- Top Attractions for Horse Lovers: Everyone knows about that little race that takes place each May. But there’s also a long list of other equestrian-themed sites worth visiting across the state.
- The History of the Covington-Cincinnati Bridge: Did you know that the Brooklyn Bridge might not have been built if it wasn’t for the Covington-Cincinnati Bridge? Learn some fascinating facts about this ahead-of-its-time engineering marvel.
You can also learn a little bit about Erie Insurance through the years. We and our network of local, independent Agents have been helping people make things right since 1925. Find an Erie Insurance Agent near you or get a quote at erieinsurance.com.
Ready to learn more about Kentucky? Then let’s get started.