With the Pittsburgh Auto Show revving up this weekend at the David Lawrence Convention Center, car enthusiasts from western Pennsylvania and beyond will be treated to the latest models from a wide range of car manufacturers.
The Pittsburgh Auto Show is a supermarket for anything on wheels. The entire Convention Center is filled with the latest domestic and foreign cars, trucks and SUV’s from over 35 manufacturers and exhibitors under one roof. It’s also a preview of coming attractions, where visitors can inspect new models before they hit dealers’ showrooms, but in a non-selling environment.
Attendees are welcome to slip into the driver’s seat of a sporty new convertible or pile their kids into a roomy sport-utility just for fun. Everything from pure concept to practical reality will be on display.
Visitors will also be able to enjoy attractions that celebrate the best of Pittsburgh and more.
Here’s just a taste of what car enthusiasts and families can check out alongside the latest auto models:
- Spin the Wheel to Win Free Slot Play by Rivers Casino
- Rubber Duckies and Fun Giveaways from Erie Insurance (links to post)
- Visits from Steelers like Rocky Bleier, Brett Keisel, Charlie Batch and others
- Appearances from Iceburgh, The Pirate Parrot and Steely McBeam
- “Hank the Robot” — Ford’s Ambassador of Innovation
- Balloon twisting, face painting and other fun kids’ activities
- A “Lazy Boy” Relaxation Station
- Corvette Raffles and Giveaways
There’s even a golf cart exhibit for golfers who are itching for spring. Learn more about these attractions and other celebrity appearances and events at pittautoshow.com.
Hours for the auto show are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday and Monday. Admission is $10 for adults ($8 for military with I.D. and seniors); children 12 and under are free. Parking is available and free shuttle service is provided. Prices are half off on Presidents’ Day Monday.