Blizzard of 2016: 6 Uplifting Scenes That Will Warm Your Heart
If you live in the Eastern U.S., you’re probably still digging out from the record-breaking snowfall we experienced this weekend. With 2 to 3 feet of snow dumped from Tennessee to New York, it was one for the record books: schools were closed, roads were shut down and many people lost power.
Among the whiteouts and cabin fever, though, were a few shining examples that even the nastiest storm can’t dampen the power of a positive attitude. If your wintry mood could use a warm-up, these should help.
1. These kiddos going sledding on Capitol Hill in D.C:
2. This snow kayaker (yes, that’s a thing):
3. The look of pure joy on Giant Panda Tian Tian’s face at the Smithsonian National Zoo:
4. This Brooklyn snowman who’s too cool for school:
5. These best buddies frolicking together at the Metro Richmond Zoo:
6. These West Virginia swimmers who refuse to take a day off from practice (please don’t try this at home):
We hope you weathered the storm safely – but if the Blizzard of 2016 left you with a bigger mess than just some extra shoveling, we’re here if you need us. To file a claim, contact your Erie Insurance Agent, go online or call us 24/7 at 1-800-367-3743.