Here’s a tale of Benny and his pup Banjo on the day Banjo’s cone came off. As it does in the life of any puppy, mischief abounds. Luckily, most pet care providers vets, groomers, dog park owners, dog daycare centers, pet spas and more–have insurance coverage that help protect against minor (and major) mishaps common in the lives of customers like Benny and Banjo.
If you’re in the business of providing care for pets, you’ve likely seen these things happen. Erie Insurance can help cover your business in a way that’s unique to you, protecting both you and the pets and clients you love and care for.
Here’s what to know
Whether you’re a veterinarian or another type of pet care provider, the article Insurance Veterinarians Need to Protect Their Practice may help you think about the best way to protect your business.
Own a store front where you sell treats, toys, leashes or other pet care products? Here’s what store owners need from insurance.
Want more? Keep your passion for furry friends as your main source of income with these tips below that are relevant to any business. And always remember that a local Erie Insurance agent can help you choose the insurance that’s right for you.
The Quick View of What You Need to Know in Protecting Your Business
- Large Losses Are a Threat to Nearly Any Business
- 4 Common Risks that Are Overlooked in Business
- What to Know about Buy-Sell Agreements if You Have a Business Partner
- The Three Most Important Tips for Any Business Owner
Starting a Business at Different Times in Your Life
Trends to Stay on Top of
- 7 Steps For Using Social Media to Grow Your Business (Find great content to share below)
- Tips for Earning Customer Reviews that Boost Business
- Chip Cards and Payment Trends
Tips to Provide Your Customers:
Share these with your customers on social media or in your e-newsletter:
Keeping Your Furry Friend Safe throughout the Year
When You Take Your Pup Out and About
- 10 Tips for a Successful (and Less Stressful) Vet Visit
- What to Know About Cat and Dog Etiquette
On Protecting Others
Just for Fun
- Love Your Pet Day Infographic
- Quiz: Do You Know as Much About Your Dog as a Vet Does?
- Quiz: Do You Know as Much About Your Cat as a Vet Does?
Ready to protect your business? Talk to a local Erie Insurance agent today to learn more about affordable ways to protect the business you worked so hard to build.