September is Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM), an annual effort that helps raise awareness among consumers and producers about the need for life insurance. As 2016 LIAM spokesperson and race car driver Danica Patrick explains, many Americans don’t have enough—or even any—coverage to protect the people they love most.
Life Happens, the nonprofit organization behind LIAM, helps consumers learn more about how life insurance works and why it matters. So does this blog, which has an archive of articles, videos and more about life insurance under the “Money Sense” heading.
Looking for a roundup of some of the best and most popular posts? Then check out the nine links below—and don’t forget you can always learn more and get a free life insurance quote from an Erie Insurance agent.
- Top Three Reasons to Buy Life Insurance
- Seven Tips If You’re Buying Life Insurance for the First Time
- Infographic: Life Insurance is More Affordable Than You Think
- Buy-Sell Agreements Funded by Life Insurance Can Offer Your Business Important Protection
- Can You Get Life Insurance If You Have a Health Condition?
- Why Life Insurance Makes Sense for Millennials
- Life Insurance for Student Loans
- Life Insurance for Stay-at-Home Parents