Because the income derived from your business is of vital importance to you, rental income protection coverage is included in your Ultrapack PlusSM policy. This important coverage benefits you in the following ways:
- It guarantees your rental income to continue for up to 12 consecutive months while your business is suspended if damage to your property interferes with normal operations.
- During the critical seven-day period after a loss, ERIE will advance up to $100 per day while you determine your actual loss.
- ERIE will reimburse you for extra expenses incurred to continue operations.
- Actual loss of income for an additional 30 days after you resume operations, if your income after you resume operations is less than it was before your loss.
For more information, contact your local ERIE Agent.
* See individual policies and endorsements for specific details of coverages. Certain terms and limitations apply.
*ERIE's business insurance coverage is not available in Kentucky.