The ERIE’s Garage/Auto Policy provides coverage for the legal liability of automobile dealers, garages, repair shops and service stations. The coverages available:
- Bodily injury and property damage – Covers damages from garage-related operations.
- Garage keepers – Covers damage to customers’ autos and property.
- Garage-owned autos – Covers damage to garage-owned autos.
- Owned autos – Provides protection for claims arising out of ownership.
- Hired autos – Provides protection for a vehicle you or your employee rent or borrow for business.
- Non-owned autos – Provides protection for partners, employees or members of households using the vehicle for your business or personal affairs.
- Temporary substitute autos – Provides protection when your owned auto is disabled and you’re using another vehicle temporarily.
- Newly acquired autos – Provides protection for new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
To offer your business more complete coverage at a great rate consider the following optional coverages:
- Broadened Garage Liability (Defective Product and Faulty Work) - Covers the products or work performed by your shop in the event that the work or parts results in an accident that causes property damage to your customer’s vehicle.
- Customer Autos Actual Loss Sustained - Covers the amount of the actual loss of a customer’s vehicle without regard to a dollar limit.
This coverage can be written in conjunction with ERIE’s business property coverages in order to provide a complete protection package for your business.
Make sure your business is fully protected. Contact a local ERIE Agent to learn more about these coverage enhancements from ERIE.
*ERIE's business insurance coverage is not available in Kentucky.