ERIE’s Business Catastrophe Liability Policy doesn’t replace your present automobile, business liability, garage liability or employer’s liability coverage, but adds an additional $1 million or more above the primary policy’s liability protection. Certain exclusions may apply.
Some important coverages include:
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Products and Completed Operations Liability
- Blanket Contractual Liability
- Broad Form Property Damage Liability
- Host Liquor Liability