Fifty-five percent of small businesses responding to a survey have sustained a data breach. That’s troublesome since business owners may be legally required to take action if their Customers’ nonpublic, personal information is exposed.
To help businesses professionally respond if a breach occurs, ERIE offers Data Beach Response Expenses coverage as an endorsement to Ultraflex policies.
- Expenses to notify affected individuals of the breach.
- Legal and forensic costs to determine the extent of the breach and how best to respond.
- Services to impacted individuals such as credit monitoring, a help line and identity restoration case management.
- Access to data security resources for your business.
- Crisis resolution for your business.
For added protection, ERIE also offers Data Breach Liability coverage and Identity Recovery coverage. All coverage is provided in partnership with Identity Theft 911, a leading provider of data risk management solutions.
Contact a local Erie Insurance Agent to learn more about data breach coverage.
*ERIE's business insurance coverage is not available in Kentucky.