Your ERIE UltraflexSM policy is a comprehensive protection package. It includes the following coverages as additional amounts of coverage.
*ERIE's UltraflexSM policy is not available in Kentucky. See individual policies for specific details of coverages. Certain terms and limitations apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
- Employee dishonesty – Up to $10,000
- Building ordinance and law coverage – Up to $10,000 for increased cost of construction
- Transportation – Up to $25,000
- Contingent business interruption – Up to $25,000
- Income protection – off premises utility service failure – Up to $25,000
- Temporarily off premises – Up to $25,000 for business personal property and up to $2,500 for salesperson's samples
- Electronic data processing equipment – Up to $10,000 for mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Debris removal – Up to 5% of the total coverage amounts for your buildings and business personal property, plus $10,000, for clean up after a loss.
- Pollutants clean up and removal – Up to $10,000
- Demolition cost – Up to $15,000
- Newly acquired property – Up to $500,000 for buildings, up to $250,000 for business personal property and up to $250,000 for loss of income
- Fire department service charges – Pays the fire department service charge incurred as a result of an insured loss.
- Fine arts – Up to $10,000
- Accounts receivable – Up to $25,000
- Valuable papers and records – Up to $25,000
- Plus many more additional property coverages.