Your ERIE Agent is a knowledgeable professional and a local small business owner just like you. When you contact an ERIE Agent to get a quote for your restaurant, here are a few questions he or she may ask you:
- What type of restaurant do you own?
- Do you currently have insurance for your restaurant?
- How long have you owned your business?
- How is your business structured? Is it part of a franchise?
- How many employees do you have?
- What is the seating capacity?
- What are your hours of operations?
- Do you serve alcohol?
- Do you offer a delivery service?
- Do you have a risk management plan for your restaurant?
With proper insurance coverage in place, you’ll have one less thing to worry about so you can focus on running and growing the business you love.1 To get a quote for your restaurant, contact a local Agent.