As part of your ERIE restaurant program, you’ll have access to a local risk control consultant who can evaluate potential hazards and recommend safety measures to help you reduce risk in your workplace for both employees and customers.
Some of the ways in which your risk control consultant could help your restaurant include:
- Surveying your restaurant and recommending practices, programs, procedures, training and methods that may help you reduce your restaurant risks.
- Suggesting resources to help you become familiar with NFPA and OSHA standards.
- Offering advice on how to help protect your restaurant from fire losses.
- Creating a plan to help reduce the potential risk of equipment loss and reduce your expenses.
- Offering renovation and remodeling recommendations in the aftermath of a covered loss.
- Helping you establish a disaster recovery plan.
Contact a local ERIE Agent today to get a free quote and to learn more about how ERIE risk control consultants could help protect your business.
1Coverage is available through ERIE’s Ultrapack PlusSM policy and ERIE’s UltraflexSM policy. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.