The benefits of ERIE’s Ultrapack PlusSM property policies* include:
- Coverage on a replacement cost basis, which eliminates any deduction for depreciation should a loss occur.
- Comprehensive perils, which provides coverage against all causes of loss, including mechanical and electrical breakdown and theft, except those specifically excluded in the policy.
- No coinsurance penalty for underinsurance. However, the most that will be paid is the limits of insurance selected, so it’s important to insure to value to have adequate insurance available at the time of loss
- An automatic inflation guard to help maintain proper insurance values.
ERIE’s building coverage is broad. In addition to the building structure, it also includes:
- Anything permanently attached.
- Equipment used to service or maintain the premises such as forklifts, floor coverings and appliances.
- Exterior signs.
- Glass, including the lettering and ornamentation.
ERIE’s policies also include an automatic extension of coverage to cover fences, walks, unattached outbuildings, trees, shrubs, plants and lawns.
Your business personal property and the personal property of others will be protected by your Ultrapack PlusSM policy as long as it is located in, on your premises, or within 1,500 feet of your premises. For Customers who are tenants, coverage is also included for improvements and betterments, exterior signs and building glass.
Your policy would also include more than 30 automatic extensions of coverage, such as debris removal, accounts receivable, employee dishonesty, money and securities, valuable papers and records and more.
Contact to your local ERIE Agent for more information about this coverage.
*See individual policies for specific details of coverages. Certain terms and limitations apply. Refer to our disclaimer.