ERIE’s wholesaler-distributors program¹ includes:
- Property and liability1
- Workers’ compensation2
- Commercial auto coverages3
This includes available coverage for:
- Business personal property and inventory1
- Personal property of others in your care1
- Property in transit1
- Income loss and extra expense1
- Liability (including product liability)1
- Workers’ compensation (benefits for employee on-the-job injuries)2
- Business Auto3
Your Risks, Our Solutions
ERIE wholesaler-distributors program offers extra protections designed for the unique risks your business faces.
See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
|One of your vendors is sued because a customer is injured by a product they purchased from you.
||Coverage is available to include vendors as additional insureds.1
|Brand name merchandise in your warehouse is damaged by smoke and cannot be sold.
||Coverage is available for merchandise at an agreed upon value, up to the business personal property limit.1
|A fire damages your inventory.
||Coverage is available for the lost inventory (up to the limits in your wholesale-distributor policy1).
|Your delivery truck is totaled when another driver runs a stop sign.
||Coverage is available for the damage to the truck, as well as costs to rent a substitute vehicle.2
|A major fire destroys the manufacturing plant of your primary supplier.
||Coverage is available for contingent business interruption and lost income.1
|A mechanical or electrical breakdown from a covered loss.
||Coverage is available to repair or replace broken equipment such as refrigerators, freezers, conveyors, telephones, computers and/or heating/cooling equipment.1
Contact Us for More Information
For more information about the wholesaler-distributors program, contact a local ERIE Agent. Our Agents are knowledgeable, professional business owners like you who live, work and are involved in your community. Your ERIE Agent understands how critical the right coverage is.
- Available through ERIE’s Ultrapack PlusSM and UltraflexSM policies. ERIE's Ultraflex policy is not available in Kentucky.
- Available through ERIE’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers Liability insurance (not available in Ohio).
- Available through ERIE’s Pioneer Commercial Auto Insurance Policy.
- Applies to covered losses.