ERIE’s wholesaler-distributors program1 offers business owners like you an industry-leading suite of products and services. It’s designed to give your business the protection it needs with:
- Products to customize your protection, including business owners’ property and liability2, income loss and extra expense6, workers’ compensation3, commercial auto4, business catastrophe liability5 and business life solutions6.
- A dedicated support team of ERIE Agents, underwriters, and claims and customer service professionals.
- The services of a risk control consultant who has experience to help business owners identify and take steps that may reduce potential risks.
The ERIE Difference
Here are a few more things that you can count on with Erie Insurance:
- Exceptional claims service – After you file a claim, you can rely on ERIE and your Agent to stand behind their promise of protection. Your claims adjuster will work with a general service provider of choice to come up with the cost for a repair of a covered loss. ERIE also makes allowances for unforeseen events that cause the repairs to take longer than expected.
- The right coverage and right price – Since 1925, ERIE has followed a no-nonsense principle when it comes to providing insurance: “To provide our Policyholders with as near perfect protection, as near perfect service as is humanly possible and to do so at the lowest possible cost.”
- Local Agents – Just as your customers rely on you, you in turn can rely on your Agent and the coverage you receive from ERIE.
For more information or to get a quote for your business, contact a local ERIE Agent.
- See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
- Available through ERIE’s Ultrapack PlusSM and UltraflexSM policies. ERIE's Ultraflex policy is not available in Kentucky.
- Available through ERIE’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers Liability insurance (not available in Ohio).
- Available through ERIE’s Pioneer Commercial Auto Insurance Policy.
- Available through ERIE’s Business Catastrophe Liability policy.
- Life insurance products and services offered by Erie Family Life Insurance Company (not available in New York).