WHAT ERIE INSURANCE OFFERS
Business Umbrella coverage from Erie Insurance offers your business $1 million or more of extra coverage above your primary liability policy’s coverage. That extra layer is there if your business were ever to face a serious and costly claim. It could include coverage for:
- Libel, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement and misappropriation of advertising ideas.
- Damage you or your employees cause to others’ property.
- When someone is injured by one of your products or a service you completed for them.
- Liability your business assumes through a written contract.
- If you serve alcohol at a function and are later sued if someone who attended became intoxicated and later caused damage to someone or their property.
This extra business umbrella insurance can help ensure your business could survive a large lawsuit involving a covered loss. Extra business umbrella insurance is probably more affordable than you think. When you have a business policy through Erie Insurance, you'll also have access to a variety of resources, including assistance from a risk control consultant who can help you evaluate the potential risks your business faces and then recommend measures you can take to help reduce those risks.
LEARN MORE AND GET A FREE QUOTE
Your local Erie Insurance agent is a fellow business owner in your community who understands how important it is to protect the business you love. Contact your local ERIE agent
to learn about affordable options that can work for your business.