Business Auto Optional Coverages
Your business is unique and so are your insurance needs. For additional coverage, consider the following optional coverages:
- Transportation Expenses (Collision) – covers transportation costs if your auto becomes disabled due to a collision.
- Transportation Expenses (Comprehensive) – covers transportation costs if your auto becomes disabled due to a comprehensive loss.
- Road Service – covers reasonable towing and labor costs for a disabled auto or light truck (under 10,000 lbs. GVW).
- Loss of Use (Income Protection) – covers loss of income either by business interruption loss caused by a comprehensive or collision loss to your vehicle.
- Auto, Death, Specific Injury and Total Disability Income Benefits – provides coverages if named person dies or becomes disabled as a result of an auto accident (total disability income benefits are not available in DC, NY or PA).
- Physical Damage Insurance for Hired, Rented, Borrowed Autos – provides comprehensive and/or collision coverages for hired or borrowed auto used in your business.
- Trailer Interchange Agreement – provides coverage for your legal liability assumed under a Trailer Interchange Agreement.