When you join Erie Insurance, you will become a member of a diverse team that includes more than 4,000 employees. You’ll also have the opportunity to work for a successful and growing company that is committed to employee growth and development.
How We Stack Up
At ERIE, we go the extra mile to help our Customers. In fact, ERIE is recognized by independent consumer organizations for providing top-notch claims and customer service. Here are few more details about how we stack up in the industry:
- 15th largest1 property/casualty insurer and 12th largest2 auto insurer in the U.S., covering more than 5 million vehicles, homes, businesses and lives in 12 states and the District of Columbia
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, a global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry
- Ranked among the top 100 companies to watch for remote job opportunities in 2016, based on analysis by FlexJobs of more than 30,000 companies and their job posting activity during 2015.
Named the ‘Best of the Best’
Erie Insurance was named:
For promoting a healthy workplace, ERIE also received:
Join Our Team
The key difference at ERIE is our people. No matter where you work at ERIE, you will be encouraged to take on new challenges and perform to your best potential. As an employee, you can count on:
- Career opportunities - A variety of career opportunities are available in insurance and business fields such as claims, underwriting, IT, actuarial and finance.
- Professional development - ERIE offers professional development, training opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program. ERIE also built a state-of-the-art Technical Learning Center to provide Employees and Agents hands-on training opportunities.
- Compensation package – The package includes competitive salaries, 401(k) plan, pension plan and other benefits. About a quarter of ERIE’s workforce also take advantage of flexible work arrangements.
- Community service opportunities - Corporate philanthropy is deeply rooted in ERIE’s culture. In addition to supporting local charities across our footprint, ERIE established the Erie Insurance Giving Network to help connect ERIE's diverse talent and financial resources to nonprofit organizations whose programs align with our focus on community building, safety and environmental responsibility.
For more information about ERIE, refer to our:
To join our team, apply today.
1Based on total lines net premiums written.
2Based on direct premiums written.