With the Advantage bundle for your home insurance, you'll get all the protection of an ErieSecure Home® Policy, plus the added security of ERIE's Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement Coverage and increased limits for other coverages.1
Here's a sampling of some of the increased limits and additional coverages that would be available to you:
- $25,000 Identity Recovery and Fraud Reimbursement
- Increased limit of $750 for theft of money
- Increased limit of $5,000 for theft, misplacing or losing jewelry, guns, silverware2 and trading cards2
- Increased limit of $500 for theft of media from a vehicle
- $1,000 coverage for lock replacement
Optional Coverages to Consider
Some other options to add to your policy to protect your home and everything in it:
- Earthquake coverage – This endorsement can be purchased with a percentage deductible of the amount of insurance.
- Scheduled personal property – Covers items such as jewelry, cameras, musical instruments and fine arts.
- Sewer and drain backup – Covers up to $5,0003 for a loss caused by water or sewage that back up through sewers or drains or overflows from a sump pump.
- Blanket jewelry – Covers your jewelry without making you list and schedule each item.
We can help you choose the coverage that's right for you. Contact a local ERIE Agent today to get a free home insurance quote.
1ErieSecure® is not available in North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply. Refer to our disclaimer.
2Not available in Virginia.
3Sewer and drain backup coverage not subject to $5,000 limit in Virginia.